Friday, December 3, 2010

please leave me comments

Hi readers, I would like to invite you to leave me comments on my blog on things you want to say so that I can see how I am reaching out to you. I am only as good as my feedback that you give me. If you are a victim of bullying, bystander, bully or even a parent you can e-mail me through my profile by clicking on e-mail and you can send me your experiences. As well you can stay anonymous. I will try to give you the best advice and feedback I can and I will be an open ear that you can go to. I want to be able to have a good relationship with my readers so guys please don't be afraid to leave comments and e-mail me. I want to be able to learn through you and see what other people experience no matter who you are.

Sincerely yours,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment